- 22 April, 2022 - Submission deadline
- 19 May, 2022 - Acceptance Notification
The System Demonstrations and Exhibits program at ICAPS 2022 provides an opportunity for planning and scheduling researchers and practitioners to demonstrate their state-of-the-art implementations in action. This event allows the community to experience some of the latest contributions to the field while broadening the reach of novel methods.
Researchers from all sub-areas of AI planning and scheduling are encouraged to submit proposals to demonstrate their systems. Submissions will be evaluated based on their novelty, scientific or industrial contributions' relevance to the conference theme and participants, and presentation. We welcome submissions that demonstrate novel techniques for automated planning and scheduling, as well as commercial, mature systems, and innovative applications recently deployed or in development that rely on automated planning and scheduling in a significant way. Tools for teaching planning or scheduling are also relevant. There will be an award for Best System Demonstration.
Potential exhibitors should submit their applications via EasyChair, at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icaps2022 and select the System Demonstration Track.
The submission should consist of an extended abstract of no more than 2 pages using the latest AAAI template (https://www.aaai.org/Publications/Templates/AuthorKit22.zip). This should include the title of the proposed demonstration, the list of authors and their affiliations, and an abstract of up to 250 words. It should describe the technical content of the demonstration, with the appropriate credits and references.
The extended abstract must include a link to a video file no more than 10 minutes long, hosted on a public service that allows streaming or downloading. The video of the demonstration is as important as the extended abstract for evaluating the suitability and merit of the proposed demonstration.
The extended abstracts for accepted demonstrations will be available to conference participants and will be archived on the conference website.
SUMMARY OF IMPORTANT DATES
- Submission Deadline: 22 April, 2022 AoE.
- Notification of demo acceptance: 19 May, 2022 AoE.
SYSTEM DEMO PROGRAM CHAIRS
- Enrico Scala (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chiara Piacentini (email@example.com)
Please direct all questions about the demonstrations program to the system demonstrations chairs.
- Ron Alford, The MITRE Corporation
- Alessandro Umbrico, National Research Council of Italy (CNR-ISTC)
- Ivan Serina, University of Brescia
- Andrea Orlandini, National Research Council of Italy (ISTC-CNR)
- Pulkit Verma, Arizona State University
- Minh Do, NASA
- Marco Roveri, Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science - DISI
- Felipe Trevizan, Australian National University (ANU)
- Arthur Bit-Monnot, LAAS-CNRS
- Damien Pellier, Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
- Felipe Meneguzzi, University of Aberdeen
- Michael Cashmore, University of Strathclyde
- Lee Mccluskey, University of Huddersfield
- Christian Muise, Queen's University
- Alexandre Albore, Onera
- David Smith, Independent
- Laura Sebastia, Universitat Politècnica de València (VRAIN)
- Gabriella Cortellessa, CNR-ISTC, National Research Council of Italy
- Tathagata Chakraborti, IBM Research AI